August 26, 2021 Updates
- We are allowing clients into the building:
- Masks must be worn at all times in the building, regardless of vaccination status.
- Please limit your visit to one person per pet.
- You will be texted a COVID waiver that must be filled out prior to entering our building.
- Pets will be taken from the exam room to our back treatment room to limit face to face exposure.
- If you are not comfortable wearing a mask or coming inside the building, please call or text us when you arrive and we will gladly meet you at the door to bring your pet inside for the exam.
- Please continue to use your Coldwater App or Petly account (see our website to set this up if you don’t already have one) to order food or prescription refills. We will email you an invoice when your order is ready. You can pay directly from this invoice and call us when you arrive – your order will be put on the pickup shelf in the back foyer.
- We will continue to follow stringent disinfection protocols required by COVID and will keep these in place for the future.
We’re looking forward to seeing your faces again soon!